Organisational Change Management - Senior Consultant
Any UK location - working from home also available
Taking a lead role in the people aspects of large and complex IT enabled Transformation programmes for a global top 10 management consulting organisation.
This is an opportunity to join a true business led transformation practice that underpins the business benefits that are delivered to this organisations client's, by managing the people aspects of organisational change, ensuring true and lasting benefits realisation.
- Working closely with the client to fully address the people aspects of IT enabled Business Transformation and package implementations. This may include SAP, Oracle, CRM or a bespoke system, however, this is a technology agnostic position.
- Be seen as a subject matter expert across organisational change
- Contribute to business development activities such as working on bids, FRI's, RFP's and presenting to potential clients
- Actively contribute to development of methods and best practice
- Experience of performing a similar role on IT package implementations including ERP
- Client facing consulting experience
- Proven experience in the use of the organisational change elements;
- Communication strategy, planning and delivery
- Training, including training needs analysis (TNA)
- Business analysis skills and business case definition
- Develop Organisational Change Methodology
- Any experience in the Energy or Utilities Sector will be highly valued
The business is a mature organisation committed to the development of it most valuable asset - its people!
Please contact Stuart Daly for more information - email@example.com - 0203 405 3518