My client, a London based Financial Services firm requires a Business Analyst with a Fund Accounting background to join them for an initial six month contract.
Skill set requirements;
- Generalist Business Analyst experience, the candidate should have experience working on multiple projects
- Fund accounting background
- Process change
- Middle / Back office experience
Role & Responsibility
- Work to identify and clarify requirements using basic conceptual and logical process modelling tools and techniques
- Drive and define comprehensive documentation for business requirements via impact assessments and BRDs including process flow diagrams etc.
- Determine required fit for purpose business solutions and create business requirement documents and, where necessary, impact assessments
- Assist the Project Manager in gathering metrics for project goals, completing cost benefit analysis, defining realistic schedules and planning
- Analyse stakeholder needs, identify gaps, and define capabilities for a strategic solution to the business problem
- Lead process re-engineering workshops to identify and document current and target state processes in line with the project plan
- Create and execute application test cases and validate against expected results
- Drive proposed solutions from design through the project lifecycle phases (build, test, defect resolution, implementation and into live).
Please do NOT apply for this position unless you come from a Financial Services background and have the relevant experience.