About the role
This role will be mainly client-based and you will be required to develop teams, lead and supporting transformational work. Additionally, you will be required to continually support business development responsibilities.
- To successfully deliver Operational Transformation change projects in a timely manner.
- To remain adaptable and aid on a variety of transformational programmes. Prior exposure to Technology, Regulatory competencies is desirable.
- Develop strong client relationships, analysing client needs and offering effective solutions.
- Be responsible not only for personal development but that of the team you work with and those who report into you.
- Considerable experience of leading large change projects and performance management programmes.
- Extensive Buy-side experience having worked for an asset manager, wealth manager, hedge fund etc.
- Prior experience having worked for a financial consultancy in the past.
- A good understanding of fund types (OEIC, UCITS, Hedge etc…), typical associated trading strategies and key differences.
- Knowledge of the asset classes and products that funds typically invest in (Equities, FI, Derivatives Real Estate, etc…)
- Knowledge of the key trends and regulatory changes shaping the Fund Services industry.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated experience of managing a large team.
Ref: BBBH6530_1502287146 | Published: 09th Aug 2017