Junior Desktop Engineer - Immediate Start - Leading Retailer - Contract - Up to £300 a day - Surrey Area - 3 Months
My client is currently going through a large amount of IT transformation and is currently looking for a strong Junior Desktop Engineer to support them with a Windows 10 deployment. The ideal candidate willnot be too senior and thus 1st or 2nd line engineers would be suited as lomg as they have had exposure to Windows 10.
The role will include the following;
- Configuring Windows 10 operating systems and applications via SCCM
- Migrate data from Win Xp or Win 7.
- Migrate Exchange to Office 365.
- Configuring LOB applications.
- Troubleshooting system and problems and escalating where appropriate.
- evaluation report /checklist/customer sign-off form for each new hardware or OS migrated,
- Talking end users through what will happen during the migration.
- Post implementation support.
This is a technical and hands on role and the chosen candidate may need to come in early or stay late - The candidate must used to dealing with end users and pay good attention to detail.
If interested, please contact Isaac Miller on email@example.com or 020 3405 3517