Senior Network & Security Specialist will work within a team to support the business globally. The main focus of the role will provide essential 3rd Line Network and Security operational support as well as working closely with projects to plan document and deliver infrastructure components. The ability to communicate effectively with other teams (technical and non technical) though clear documentation is very important to this role, as such we would expect the successful candidate to provide evidence of previous work if selected for interview.
We're not looking for your average automated bot in this team. We want to work with an energetic and driven person with a genuine interest in the role. You will need to be methodical in the way you carry out your day to day tasks and at the same time be able to come up with creative solutions.
Key requirements (Mandatory)
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco NX-OS and IOS, supporting Routers and Switches (commonly Cisco ASR1000 and Juniper MX5, ISR 44xx , 29xx , Nexus 7k,5k,3k and 2k, 4500, 2960), knowledge of OSPF,BGP,QoS and ideally at least CCNP certified, CCIE preferred.
- WAN connectivity including Site to Site VPNs , VPLS and MPLS
- F5 Loadbalancers (LTM/GTM/APM) and Netscaler Gateway (SDX/VPX)
- Checkpoint Firewall experience including HA , Virtual Systems and vSec
- ASA firewall experience including multiple contexts and HA
Key requirements (Desirable)
- Experience of managing Juniper SRX firewalls including HA along with Security Director and Log Collector
- Proxy experience mainly Bluecoat and zScaler
- WLAN controllers including OEAP connectivity
- Azure Express Route and Amazon Direct Connect experience
- CISCO ISE
- Infoblox DNS and DHCP
- Imperva Web Application Firewall
- Two Factor Authentication (RSA and Google Authenticator)
- Automation experience - Terraform , Puppet , Powershell , Python
- Preferable to have exposure to virtualized environments utilising VMWare, Citrix Xendesktop and Xenapp