About the role
My Client is a leading global advisory within the insurance space. They are offering extensive training on the latest technologies, a great salary package and the opportunity to grow within their organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Understand the internal and external data landscape and work with the Data Strategy team to make data more discoverable and available for analytics purposes.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations to stay updated with the market and the business
- Analyse technology trends to identify markets for future product development
- Experience developing and supporting Microsoft BI and reporting capabilities (PowerPivot, PowerBI, PowerView, SQL Server Reporting Services)Experience implementing enterprise software solutions
- Communicates with product management to help shape the product roadmap
- Experience in Analytics tools e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Strong competence working with SQL Server databases
- Effective communication skills
If you think you can be a good fit for this role please do not hesitate to get in touch with Octavian at email@example.com or 02034052508