About the role
My client is a leading global advisory within the insurance space that designs and deliver solutions that manages risk, optimize benefits and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Understand the internal and external data landscape and work with the Data Strategy team to make data more discoverable and available for analytics purposes.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations to stay updated with the market and the business
- Analyse technology trends to identify markets for future product development
- Experience developing and supporting Microsoft BI and reporting capabilities (PowerPivot, PowerBI, PowerView, SQL Server Reporting Services)Experience implementing enterprise software solutions
- Communicates with product management to help shape the product roadmap
- Experience in Analytics tools e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Strong competence working with SQL Server databases
- Effective communication skills
If you think you can be a good fit for this role please do not hesitate to get in touch with Octavian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02034052508
Ref: BBBH6368_1497894635 | Published: 19th Jun 2017