Initial 3 month contract for a Business Analyst with MiFID II experience to join a London Asset Manager to help with the delivery of MiFID II.
Skill Set and Experience
Looking for a BA with hands-on MiFID II implementation experience, with a good understanding of Fixed Income, OTC derivatives and Equities. Ideally, the candidate would have:
- Extensive experience as a Regulatory Business Analyst in the front office
- An understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g. MiFID II / MiFIR, EMIR) and experience advising clients on regulatory changes impacting the business
- Strong business knowledge of products, markets and operational processes, covering Fixed Income, OTC and exchange traded derivatives and FX
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills and the ability to work through complex regulatory issues in a structured and methodical manner to achieve practical solutions
- The ability to work extremely accurately, thoroughly, reliably and with attention to detail
- The ability to work calmly and diligently under pressure either as part of a team or individually
- Strong IT skills including an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
An initial focus will be on Best Execution, Post-Trade Reporting and T+1 Transaction Reporting, the three more technically demanding work stream areas. This will require working closely with the front office teams providing regulatory guidance and support with regards to MiFID II. Additionally, the successful candidate will work with all work stream teams to development/implement MiFID II policies and procedures, providing subject matter compliance knowledge on MiFID II.
Please do not apply for this position unless you have MiFID experience as unfortunately you will not be considered.