We are currently looking for an experienced Analytics expert for an Inhouse Consulting role with one of our clients in Munich. The ideal candidate will bring a mixture of strong management experience, technical expertise as well as a broad cross-sector portfolio.
The role will include an average of 20-30% international travel - the ideal step for any consultant looking to stay within a client facing role, whilst drastically improving their work/life balance!
- Build, manage and coordinate a team of analytics experts (including hiring, training and development)
- Manage external service providers and vendors
- Apply expertise to complex analytical cross-sector projects, ensuring delivery of the highest level of client support and satisfaction
- Act as a thought leader, shaping the internal advanced analytics company agenda
- Contribute to building structure and processes within the analytics department
- Excellent academic achiever, ideally within statistics, mathematics, computer science or a similar field
- 5-10 years relevant experience within analytics, preferably in a consulting environment
- Previous line management / project management experience
- Good knowledge of statistical methods. Experience in machine learning algorithm development, predictive analytics or artificial intelligence would be a bonus
- Excellent presentation skills as well as experience in dealing with high-level stakeholders
- Fluency in German AND English. Spanish or other European languages would be a bonus
For consideration please send us your application documents (English CV, Project list and academic certificates) to email@example.com or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.