Manager - Service Design
This is an opportunity to take a leading role in a service design capability that forms part of a wolrd renowned consulting capability who advise top-tier clients on Omni-Channel Customer Service, then delivers the end to end engagement in to a live environment, so you get to see your work actually take shape and deliver improved customer experience.
Our client is a consulting organisation with a difference. A global brand with an entrepreneurial feel, that will allow you the freedom to design and create smooth and engaging customer experience for clients across all sectors.
The right Service Designer for the business will be comfortable in a client facing environment and has to be passionate about Service Design as this Designer will be shaping the behaviours and services of the client's future state business.
What you'll be doing…...
- To act as a leader on service design engagements
- Conduct design thinking and service design training
- Contribute to growth of service design capability
- Production of visually engaging and clear presentations and documents
- Produce workshop materials and support the facilitation of client workshops
- Conducting a variety of research assignments
- Service Concept Generation and the research to support this
- Strong communicators of service concepts both visually, verbally and written
What we're looking for……
- Around 5 years in experience Service Design
- Excellent in front of clients with an engaging disposition
- Ability to lead on collaboration projects and exercises
- Can demonstrate consistent success on service design projects
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity when the end goal is not 100% clear
- Able to work on large-scale and complex projects
- Excellent knowledge of User Centred Design and responsive solutions
- Experience of design thinking methodology
We're looking for individuals who are passionate about their craft and have the desire to contribute to building a capability that will enable this business to deliver the Next Generation of Customer Experience.
If you have the will and the skill, please get in touch - email@example.com - 0203 405 3502