Lead Software Engineer / Technical Lead / Lead Analyst Developer
Leading asset management firm in London is looking for to add a Lead Software Engineer to their Fixed Income Systems Team. This person will be responsible for solutions delivery for the Fixed Income portfolio management team. Therefore, this role will feature an element of management where you will have technical ownership of certain products and applications.
- Leading the delivery of high quality business solutions.
- Interacting with Fixed Income investment professionals at all levels of the organization in order to proactively identify opportunities for new/improved systems to support investment processes.
- Performing gap analysis between investment processes and existing systems.
- Interfacing and coordinating with the broad Information Technology teams to ensure successful delivery.
- Participating directly in the technical development of investment tools.
- Minimum of five years of relevant design and development experience within the Financial Services industry. Asset management ideal.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills gained through experience in a relevant financial domain (i.e. business technical understanding of fixed income and/or derivatives securities, foreign exchange, money markets etc.)
- Experience with, and a demonstrated understanding of, modern software development and testing methodologies such as Artifactory, GIT, and Jenkins CI.
- Familiarity with web applications and services using REST, HTML5, CSS, and modern UI frameworks such as Angular and React.
- Intermediate level expertise with SQL and Excel VBA preferred.
- Experience developing application with cloud technologies such as AWS desired.
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related subject, with good mathematical acumen.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Be willing and able to work both independently and as part of a team, in an energetic, fast-paced, business-critical environment.
- Demonstrate previous ability to deliver high quality solutions.
Ref: BBBH6442_1506003944 | Published: 21th Sep 2017