Senior Risk C# Developer
An opportunity has arisen for an analyst/developer to join a scrum team, reporting into the Front Office Development Manager.
The scrum team is dedicated to the Risk and Performance of portfolios and business units as well as being part of the wider Front Office Delivery team within Investments Technology.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
Delivery of high quality software for the Risk and Performance business unit
- C# and VBA front end development, with SQL Server backend
- Development of unit tests and maintenance of automated build processes
- Ensuring best practice is followed, as defined by the Development Manager
- Adhering to scrum team principles and practices
- Engage with other development teams to help define architecture principles
- Engaging with business users to ensure delivery of suitable solutions
- Technical documentation of solutions and hand-over to application support teams
- Development of personal skills and help improve the wider team
What we are looking for:
Ref: BBBH6437_1507624543 | Published: 10th Oct 2017