Role - Kofax Web Developer
The Developer is required to work with an insurance client working on a Structured Data Capture document processing system. The SDC system comprises of a front-end delivery Web portal, a Kofax processing Engine and a Data file output process. The SDC process will take a PDF form and via a scanning phase create a digital output file for the Insurance carriers to input to their systems.
- To work as a developer on the Kofax processing Engine on SDC models to extract data from the scanned MRC documents and other document types into a digital output file
- Strong web developer experienced in C#
- High quality coding and technical design
- High quality unit testing
- HPC team expert in Python web development;
- Strong Kofax SDK and Kofax Capture (inc Import/Export Connectors) & Kofax KTM and KTM Scripting (WinWrap Basic it's a form of VBA)
· Ability to solve complex problems.
· Ability to support and develop code standards, best practice, configuration and change management processes and procedures and the ability to operate in an iterative development environment;
· Produce and maintain high quality documentation that supports the needs of other project functions such as Architecture, Development, Testing, and Support.
· Mathematical ability and understanding of numerical methods.