Venquis is a leading recruitment consultancy in the field of business transformation & technology change with offices in both London and Munich.
We support our customers by successfully filling specialist and management positions across a variety of sectors, including Retail, Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Consultancies and more. We assist and accompany our clients from from the creation of the vacancy to the successful placement of the candidates. Each of our consultants individually supports our candidates as a Career Coach along the entire application process.
Business Transformation is a cutting-edge and dynamic market in which Venquis plays a pioneering role. In the six years since our inception, we have won well-known industry awards and in 2015 we were elected to the top 10 personnel consultancy services for the insurance sector. More than 5% of our sales are invested in the training of employees. You will profit especially from our structured training program (Venquis Academy), which optimally prepares you for your job.
- Active Sourcing: Proactive recruitment of specialists and executives through social media channels and direct contact
- Applicant management: Identification and recruitment of qualified specialists as well as conducting telephone and personal selection interviews
- New customer acquisition and support of existing customers
- Conduct negotiations
Your background and track record
- You have an academic degree or have successfully completed a vocational training
- Drive to work in a sales environment - experience in recruitment highly advantageous
- Interested in current topics like digitalisation, IT & Business Transformation, Data Science & Analytics
- An authentic personality as well as strong communication skills in German and English
What we offer you
- Outstanding training and education: we train at all levels at our Academy (trainee, consultant, team leader)
- Quick career opportunities
- Performance-oriented salary package with a market leading commission scheme of up to 25%
- Company events (e.g., weekend trips - so far Barcelona, Faro and Nice), sports (gym / yoga / boxing), free drinks and fruit
- Familial environment in a Start Up atmosphere
Ref: BBHint | Published: 05th Oct 2017