I am working with one of the UK's leading public transport providers which enables more than a billion journeys each year. They are currently working on a really exciting Smart Ticketing project, the project will deliver an interoperable SMART product that is valid for travel across all Train Operating Companies nationally.
It is a crucial role for the business and will give the right candidate an excellent exposure & career within the group. We are looking for a IT Project Manager, to be part of the Retail and Customer Solutions Team.
- The post-holder will be required to assist in managing the projects to successful delivery within the group. Prince 2 project governance structures, as defined by PMO.
- The PM will formally report to a project board and deliver routine project update reports to board members and other stakeholders.
- The post-holder will report to the Group Retail Programme Manager and will also liaise with the Head of PMO within the Group.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic PM
- Demonstrated that they have delivered technical projects which involved business change.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills.
For more information get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0203 405 5950
Ref: BBBH7761_1523882554 | Published: 16th Apr 2018