The role focuses on the delivery of technology projects.
The projects within the portfolio aim to deliver key business outcomes including enabling growth, moving into new markets and improving the quality of service provided to customers. To deliver these business outcomes there is emphasis on a number of key areas including digitising the business, improving analytics and a focus on data.
The Project Management responsibilities will include:
- Define, plan, manage and deliver the project work activities
- Complete project set up and governance, including creating project mandates and Business Cases, develop and implement project mobilisation
- Project delivery
- Identify and manage risks and issues, defining actions to mitigate; escalating issues as appropriate
- Financial accountability against approved budgeAgree Stakeholder Communications Matrix and plan
- Provide regular project transparency by reporting project status.
Ideally PRINCE2 or APMP Qualified.
Ref: BBBH6510_1501755433 | Published: 03th Aug 2017