IT Programme Manager - Retail - Central London - up to 90k
I am working with a client at the moment looking for a senior IT Programme Manager to join the team which will be the primary point of contact between IT and the Business and will lead cross-functional delivery teams to achieve business benefits.
MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE PURE FINANCIAL SERVICES OR INSURANCE BACKGROUND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Preferred Retail experience
- Managed budget of 8m+
- Experience in Supply Chain or ERP preferred
- A professional business planning/management, programme planning qualification or equivalent
- Significant project and programme management experience with line managment responsiblity
- Understanding and experience of more than one project management methodology
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills
- Substantial experience in influencing at Board level
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge from outside own area of expertise
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Plans, monitors and controls the overall output of the Programme and Projects within his/her area to ensure that these deliver the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost
If interested please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02034055953.