Fashion Retail - IT PMO/Admin coordinator - 35k - Central London
Working with a great client within the fast fashion industry looking for a IT PMO/Admin coordinator role. Looking to implement and maintain project governance standards across the IT team and provide hands on project support across the portfolio of IT initiatives.
Key Responsibilties: MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE.
- Tracking the status and progress of all IT projects across multiply countries.
- Coordinating regular project reporting (weekly and monthly) and any additional reports as requested by the board
- Develop and maintain programme level RAID logs and escalating high impacting items to the Head of IT and CIO
- Maintaining the IT project inventory, resourcing plan and pipeline highlighting any clashes and risks
- Ownership of the IT project approval process and ensuring all IT team members are aware and follow this process before starting new project work
- Ad hoc support to project managers. This may include, amongst other things, assistance in project planning, the set-up of trackers, templates and reports, requirements gathering and workshop facilitation or support.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and multitasking skills
- Strong excel, word and powerpoint skills
- Experience in programme coordination / administration
- Experience of managing / supporting IT projects
- Knowledge of project and programme management tools and techniques
- Ability and confidence in managing senior (board level) stakeholders
Please email your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 02034055953 if interested.