A global company, headquartered in London is currently looking to hire their Head of IT.
The Head of IT will be responsible of formulating and delivering an IT strategy aligned to the company vision. He/she will be responsible for driving the changes and providing leadership to ensure effective and efficient services to their core business functions.
- Work alongside leadership team to identify best technologies to implement into the business
- Facilitating technology transformation consolidating different platforms into one easy to use platform and launching on a global scale.
- Streamlining business processes for efficiency
- Automating processes to increase company productivity and simplify procedures
- Accountable for the development of IT Operations management strategy. To plan and lead the strategic and operational management of IT and information system services, meeting the current and future needs.
- Ensuring that an organisation wide approach is adopted with quality planned, change processes, and delivering continuous improvement.
- A key part of this role will be working closely with third party suppliers to retain and build relationships
- Co-ordinating the work of the Applications, Service Management, Cloud & Infrastructure functions, including the service design and transition, to ensure a co-ordinated and integrated approach to IT Service delivery.
SALES ENVIRONMENT EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
If interested, please get in touch on
firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0203 405 5950