I'm currently supporting a global conglomerate through an IT transformation that's going from a heavily traditional decentralized model to a centralized one, striving for standardized processes, models and technology.
This is truly a unique position with a great business that is operational in over 60+ countries and hires over 20,000 staff. This organization has a truly international working environment in modern working locations with a strong emphasis on value and team based leadership and an open and engaging company culture.
I'm looking for a Contracts & Vendor Manager for a 12-month contract based in The Hague Netherlands.
The Contract & Vendor Manager will be responsible for the below key areas -
- Conducting contract reviews with technology suppliers/vendors and work with the procurement/legal teams to resolve contractual issues.
- Working closely with Project & Programme Managers to understand if the services supplied by the suppliers/vendors is in line with the contract/SLA's in place and if not correct.
- Being part of the contract negotiation with new and existing suppliers/vendors.
- Full contract life cycle management, from drafting new contracts to managing contract breaches.
- Engage with stakeholders in the IT function to gather information regarding the perception of supplier services.
- IT supplier management across IT infrastructure, software, sourcing of IT resources.