The Regional IT business partner role serves as IT's strategic connection with the business and a 'Trusted Advisor' to senior business executives.
Engaging across the Enterprise IT group and the regional stakeholders, the role must be comfortable operating in a matrix and be a master at influence and diplomacy.
Key role accountabilities:
- Working with stakeholders and align technology solutions with business strategies and contribute to group-level technology planning.
- Anticipate business needs and identify solutions leveraging global capability
- Advise business on risks and benefits of using technology to build competitive advantage
- Work with the business stakeholders to build high level business cases that feed the portfolio management process
- Collaborate with Security and Architecture teams to ensure policies and standards are maintained and to maintain the portfolio roadmaps
- Work with the stakeholders and IT leadership team to define performance metrics, undertaking reviews and communicating timely stakeholder reviews
- Promote an understanding of the CIO group, processes and activities to the business.
- IT professional with commercial environment experience
- Experience working in a medical devices or health care regulatory environment
- Global experience in coaching stakeholders
Ref: BBBH6526_1502098740 | Published: 07th Aug 2017