My client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, are recruiting for an IT business change lead with a great understanding of business and IT strategy to look at the business strategy and see how IT will enable the strategy to be utilised in the most effective way. The candidate will be adding value to the business conversations where strategy is discussed, and they will have a strategic understanding of change across both business and IT.
The successful candidate will need:
- An in depth knowledge of business systems and processes in a "big pharma" environment.
- Great knowledge of IT strategy, and a broad understanding of IT capabilities.
- Familiarity with the quality principles of GxP and GAMP.
- Track record of IT project delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of valuable stakeholder management across a wide range of positions.
- Great process improvement experience
- Strong coaching skills.
- Track record of achieving large scale change prorgramme
** for this role, I will only be looking at CVs with a strong background within the pharmaceutical industry.**