My client is in the market actively seeking a IT Business Analyst for a huge digital transformation agenda. If you'd like to be working with talented, similar like minded individuals to create brand new solutions to meet the digital agenda at the forefront of the Insurance industry then apply now!
The right candidate will have experience in Insurance or Financial Services, with knowledge on digital transformation. You'll be working with a small team in an Agile environment to provide the very best solutions in response to client requirements.
- You must have a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, including but not limited to customer requirements gathering, data modelling, application analysis, development, prototyping, testing, documentation, system acceptance and post migration validation
- Experience working with the Agile Software Development model; business analysis, project management and sprint scoping
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, being structured and accurate, and have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- product owner, support and operational staff to analyse their needs for the development of new or existing digital applications.
- You must have good facilitation skills to run workshops and meetings, to gain agreement on requirements and issues
- You must be analytical and able to produce innovative, pragmatic solutions to business problems
- Good time management skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience in using the Microsoft Office suite of productivity tools
- Experience of Mendix, or other Rapid Application Development software or BPM development such as OpenText, Metastorm, Appian, Pega PRPC, Salesforce, Outsystems, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in software programming
- Experience with object modelling, or object oriented design, techniques and tools, including SQL and experience of Jira
- Experience providing operational support (e.g. troubleshooting reported issues, identifying root problems, developing solutions)
- Experience of Policy Administration applications
Desired Education/Qualifications (Not Essential):
- Recognised professional Business Analyst qualification i.e. The International Institute of Business Analysis UK (IIBA) or The Chartered Institute for IT (BCS)
- Business Bachelor Degree