Contract Internal Comm's Manager - £100-£125p/day - Immediate start - St Neots
My client requires an internal communications manager to help support communications across the business. This role sits within the International Marketing team.
The role will include but is not limited to:
* Plan and deliver internal communications related to the customer and employee experience, and in keeping with internal engagement initiatives and planning.
* Provide communications guidance to departments across the business, acting as a conduit between them and Marketing.
* Represent Marketing in cross functional discussions addressing the impact activities may have on the customer or employee experience and providing guidance and advice where appropriate
* Own the detailed communications plan that is the key coordinating document for centrally-generated marketing activity. Assist and support the wider marketing team in forecasting and scheduling activities efficiently.
* Build relationships with all members of the team to ensure the regular flow of information from marketing out to internal stakeholder groups and vice versa.
* Excellent writing skills, accuracy and a keen eye for detail are key skills & requirements for this role.
* Must have a demonstrable background in marketing and internal communications, ideally in at least one prior role.
* Great attention to detail as well as communication skills
* Self-motivated and keen to learn
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Collaborative and open minded approach.
* Excellent organisational skills and an ability to juggle many projects simultaneously
* Some understanding of creative and print/digital production processes
* Confident in establishing relationships with many varied internal and external stakeholders with whom the role is expected to work daily.
* Advanced IT Skills - Experience in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Problem solving - creativity balanced with a pragmatic and practical approach
Contact me directly on 0203 405 3519 or email@example.com for further information