For one of our Munich-based financial services clients we are currently seaching for a highly experienced Innovation Manager.
- Act as an innovation thought leader, you will be managing the entire innovation process, from initial idea, through the prototype design and development stage to product roll-out.
- Liaise with top-level management and analyse market trends and cutting-edge new technologies.
- Test and establish new methods of innovation.
- Advise board members and senior management on business decisions by jointly developing strategic and innovative solutions.
- Completed studies in a relevant field such as business engineering, economics or business administration
- Several years of practical experience, ideally in the consulting field or in a comparable position in the financial sector
- Proven success in the development and implementation of business innovations in an agile environment
- Affinity for current technological solutions as well as for software development
- High degree of methodological competence in innovation management
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Strong analytical and conceptual approach
- Very good knowledge of both spoke and written German and English
Benefits and USPs
- Young dynamic team
- Start up culture within an larger organisation
- Agile working environment
- Potential to take a sabbatical after 3 years with company
- Language courses
- Above market-average salary and benefits
For consideration, send us your CV as well as your earliest start date and salary expectations or call 089 2109 3908 for more information