Infrastructure IT Services Assistant Manager - SERVICENOW - £60K
Financial services client based in the heart of the city is currently looking for an Infrastructure IT Services Assistant Manager, with ServiceNow (SNOW) experience and ITIL certified to assist in ensuring all infrastructure IT service's and service levels meet current and future business needs.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you if you want to challenge yourself, back your experience to improve their IT services, evolve and push the evolution of their businesses infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for you to be involved in budgets, assisting the Infrastructure IT Services Manager to manage all infrastructure IT services related financial activities, covering budget, cost and benefit management, and prioritization of spending. You will also be involved in their key activities and influence the Infrastructure IT Tools Services, Manage Infrastructure IT Tools Services Innovation, Manage Infrastructure IT Tools Service Transition, Manage Infrastructure IT Tools Service Levels, Manage Infrastructure IT Tools Service Software & Hardware Assets, Manage Infrastructure IT Tools Service IT Finances, Manage Infrastructure IT Tools Service IT Suppliers, Manage Infrastructure IT Tools Services Quality and have Cross-IT Capabilities Management.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in IT, including at least 5 years in IT Infrastructure Management with people leadership responsibilities.
- Experienced in managing providers of outsourced IT services
- Experienced in ITIL Service Management methodology with a formal qualification
- Experienced in root cause analysis, ideally with a formal qualification (RCA, Kepner Tregoe etc)
- High technical proficiency with in-depth knowledge of ONE IT infrastructure technologies from the following: networks, telephony, storage, servers, data centre, messaging, databases, desktops, mobility & user devices
- High technical proficiency with in-depth knowledge of infrastructure IT tools such as SCCM, SCOM, WhatsUpGold, AppSense, SNOW, LoginVSI
- May hold professional technical qualifications such as MCP, MCSE, CCNA
For more information please call Filmon on 0203 405 8337.