For one of our tier 1 clients we are currently searching for an in-house Enterprise Architect who will be responsible for the operational implementation of an IT architecture benchmarking product, with primary focus in the insurance sector.
- Preparation and execution of client workshops
- Coordination of data collection and implementation of validation workshops
- Supervision of maintenance and further development of used tools
- Creation of specific industry analyses and result documents for customers
- Results archiving and creation and maintenance of knowledge management documents
- Creation of ad hoc analyses and market studies to support case work
- Content development of the benchmark and provision of the procedure for other industries
- Strong academic achievements, ideally in a degree such as mathematics, natural sciences, information technology or business administration
- Software development experience
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Communication and presentation skills as well as intellectual agility
- Native level German as well as business fluent English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the insurance sector as well as with enterprise architecture management would be a bonus
For consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH7349 | Published: 18th Dec 2017