Venquis have a unique opportunity to join a Global business based in Maidenhead, Berkshire that is going through an exciting transformation.
Key Purpose of the Role: We are looking for a HR Coordinator to join a global team for a 6-month fixed term contract. It's a great opportunity to develop whilst gaining the experiences of working for a global business.
The HR Coordinator will have the opportunity to work closely with senior management to provide support to all business & IT focused HR solutions. The role would require the successful candidate to provide an effective and professional HR service across a global workforce.
- Supporting the on-boarding & off-boarding on staff
- Supporting the process of job offers & employment contracts
- Supporting the recruitment process of new staff (first day introductions, relocation etc.)
- Identify and implement any improvements to the current HR process
- Understanding of employment HR policies (legal, immigration etc.)
- Work proactively to ensure robust stakeholder management across the HR department
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Provide and receive highly complex, sensitive or contentious information to a range of audiences
- Support managers by interpreting and advising on policies and procedures and advising on the best course of action. This will include a range of employment and employee relation matters such as absence, performance management, grievance, disciplinary, reorganisations
- Manage the job evaluation system and provide advice to staff and managers on job design as well as undertake job evaluation assessments feeding back to managers on outcomes and proposing changes as appropriate
Essential skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified/accredited or equivalent level experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a HR function/role
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment and delivery of Service Level Agreements
- A generic knowledge of employment law and employee relations processes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Service orientated
- Can do, positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Solution driven