*HR & Payroll Product Owner/Business Analyst - Contract - £450 per day - Retailer - Surrey/South London - 3 Months*
We are looking for a switched-on, dynamic and analytical individual with expertise in core HR, Payroll, Benefits and Time & Attendance to join a team working on an exciting project. This is an excellent opportunity if you are passionate about helping companies make organisational changes and improving the way they work and operate.
As a hybrid payroll / HR Product Owner and Business Analyst with previous experience of implementing a Time & Attendance system and associated processes you will focus on translating business requirements into a functional design and embedding it into the new T&A system. You will work closely with representatives from the different functional areas of the business and with the software supplier to configure the software and to design and implement new and improved business processes to match the needs of the business.
What you'll be doing
- Taking the lead role in representing the business requirements for T&A processes across the organisation, coordinating with the various functional process owners
- Ensuring Company policies, practices and organisational structure are captured and correctly applied in the application configuration and set-up
- Working with the process owners and the software supplier to agree the approach and design for in-scope processes, actively working to find solutions to any design issues encountered
- Understanding as-is processes to inform improvements to new future processes
- Documenting the new process flows and identifying the business impacts
- Supporting the process owners and test lead with the development of test scenarios and scripts, ensuring sufficient test coverage
- Coordinating the User Acceptance Testing of the solution, ensuring sufficient rigour and actively pursuing issue resolution
- Working with the PM and the process owners to develop a communications plan and materials
- Supporting the Training Manager and the functional process managers with the development and delivery of training materials
- Working with the PM, process owners and sponsors to successfully implement any changes arising from the new processes and ways of working
Why this role is a great fit for you
- You have expert functional knowledge of Core HR, Pay & Benefits and Time & Attendance Management processes and are able to provide guidance on best practice
- You bring a strong understanding of HR technology and experience designing HR system processes
- You have experience implementing and/or using T&A systems
- You are able to identify improvements and opportunities and initiate action
- You have an analytical and structured approach and are delivery-focussed
- You are effective at running workshops, presenting to stakeholders and creating clear documentation
- You have HR Transformation experience, including designing and delivering HR best practices and ensuring successful change management?
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- You are a natural problem solver with proven experience solving complex technical challenges.
This project is already in-flight so the requirement is immediate, for a duration of 3 months.
If interested, please get in contact immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07725034866