A Council based in London are looking for a Head of IT Business Solutions on a contract until the end of the year.
As the Head of IT Business Solutions, you will be driving the technical delivery for digital transformation and ensure the IT applications estate is capable of meeting current and future needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in building, maintaining, and migrating applications, and confident in thought leadership and building future-facing strategies
- Have a track record in delivering the highest levels of operational & strategic applications services delivery in a large, complex, multi-site, customer-centric environment
- Be a compelling leader to technology professionals within and outside the Councils, through personal qualities and currency of technical experience (e.g. Agile, DevOps, UX design, content strategy, and Product Management)
- Working knowledge of cloud hosting (Azure, AWS), CMS platforms, mobile development, .Net, Dynamics 365 (or equivalent), SQL, and SharePoint Online
- Working knowledge of development and DevOps tools e.g. Visual Studio Team Services/TFS, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket, etc
- 5+ years of senior management experience and skilled in establishing agile and DevOps with formidable team habits around objectives, metrics, and roadmaps lining up against organisational strategy
This role is inside IR35
Day rate - £500-£600
Location - London
Start date - ASAP
Contract length - Until December