Head of Data Science (m/f)
Our client is a leading online marketing company based in Berlin. For their Data & Analytics team, we are currently looking for an experienced Data Science professional to manage, grow and develop the current team.
- Through targeted research activities, market analysis and partner exchange you will develop new product ideas based on algorithmic uses of data and aid the product managers in the implementation phase
- Develop ways to leverage data more effectively and discuss ideas for new products with our product managers and business stakeholders
- Manage, develop and train a team of data scientists
- Together with your team you will develop the algorithms that power data-driven features
- Keep up-to-date with the latest data science trends
- Develop data infrastructure requirements to improve internal data usage
- You have managed teams of data scientists in the past and are passionate about creating innovative solutions and product initiatives
- You have minimum 5 years experience in the analysis of large sets of real data
- You have experience in machine learning, predictive analytics, statistics, data mining, scalable algorithms, Hadoop and statistical programming languages (Python and R)
- Fluency in English is a must-have, German is a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to travel when required (20%)
For consideration please send us your CV along with your salary expectations and we will be in touch to discuss your profile further.
Ref: BBH3850 | Published: 24th Sep 2016