Head of Data Governance and MI required for large leading global asset manager.
(data strategy, data management, data standardisation, management information)
A successful candidate will:
- Develop a Data Governance strategy for the full end-to-end data processes company wide.
- Ensure that Data Governance principles and methods are used and adhered to across the data landscape from both a BAU and change perspective.
- Ensure the key elements such as data quality, accuracy and completeness that are fit for purpose.
- Promote the need for strong data governance and data standardization within the change programme.
- Create company wide Data policies and ensure that understanding of any impact to DMO processes and procedures
- Extensive prior experience within Buy-side institutions.
- Proven ability within the field of Data governance ideally having implemented and/or managed a data governance framework before.
- A good understanding of the financial data industry and related technologies and how they are affect by regulatory changes.