As the Head of Data Analytics you will be responsible for all topics surrounding Customer Insights and Data Analytics, for both internal programs as well as external partnerships.
As the department head you will be responsible for a team of 20 people, spread across the Business Intelligence field.
- Functional coordination and management of a team
- Development of new business propositions, trends and innovations across the Customer Insights and Data Analytics department
- Represention and consultation of company partners as well as internal departments regarding the conception and evaluation of marketing campaigns
- Initialisation and execution of special projects, including formulating new approaches regarding segmentation, control groups, targeting, data visualisation and digital analytics
- Continuously optimisation of existing data architecture and infrastucture
- Completed studies in a Business / IT related field
- Multiple years in the Business Intelligence and Data / Web Analytics fields as well as extensive management experience
- Experience in current advanced analytics and data mining tools.
- Good knowledge of methods and tools across change management projects
- Good knowledge of the entire data analysis value chain
- Highly analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
Ref: BH4251 | Published: 24th Aug 2016