**Head of Facility Management** **Contract ** **Local Authority**
I am on the hunt for a Head of FM Strategy and Performance for a leading Local Authority in Central London.
Provision of strategy and performance planning ensuring the integration and implementation of the division's facilities management, contract management, technical, financial and operational functions.
- Develop, embed and champion strategies to deliver key divisional and corporate objectives
- Responsible for corporate and FM contract management and the division's procurement function maintaining and implementing best practice
- Lead commercial and contract negotiations that are material in terms of impact on FM strategy and financial
- include knowledge of contract forms and process, legislation, Central government guidance and UK and EC regulations and exposure to bidding and large operational FM projects
- Expert knowledge of public and or private sector procurement e.g. OJEU, EU Procurement laws/guidelines, Public Contracts Regulations, Best Practice procurement
- Expert Knowledge of VFM, commercial principles, budget and performance management with an understanding and practical application of robust performance and financial management
- Strong technical knowledge of bidding
Location: Central London
Duration: 6 months
Pay: £425 (Inside IR35)