Global Support Manager
Our client are currently recruiting for a Global Support Manager to join their global Support team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Your primary responsibility is to manage a team of Analysts distributed across Shanghai, London & New York, and support the portfolio of products and services offered to all global clients.
By closely working with the Global Head of Support based in London, you will oversee the Global 1st Line Support team's operations and track the performance against KPIs to identify areas of improvement and ensure service level agreements are met.
- Manage day-to-day operations for the Global Support 1st Line Team.
- Manage BAU change and upcoming implementations/projects and client support cases, ensuring delivery consistent and client deadlines are met.
- Balance project work load and project assignment and resource allocation.
- Support team members and clients with issues.
- Ensure procedures are being executed effectively by the team, oversight of regional handovers and escalation.
- Define and implement new procedures where deficiencies exist.
- Ensure that the Support team meets or exceeds targets for all key performance indicators.
- Timely reporting of routine and ad hoc team metrics to senior management.
- Management and production of KPI and Service reporting for Clients.
- Leading and Developing People:
- Lead and continue to build diverse and highly functional teams and team leaders across Support team.
- Conduct regular team meetings and one on one sessions with each team member.
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of the firm; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues.
- Coach and inspire staff with a focus on service excellence, individual improvement, employee satisfaction and retention.
- Recruiting, hiring and on-boarding of new staff members, as budgeted.
- Evaluate overall performance and deliver written performance plans for direct reports and ensure all team reviews are completed on time.
- Review, design and implementation of training programmes.
- Perform or facilitate in sales enablement activities, such as client meetings, service scoping, managing and approving change orders.
- Oversight and ownership of all data partner transitions, support company change initiatives, as required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Key Qualifications/Skills Required:
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Appropriate experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a data, front line support or technical support capacity.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing a front line service teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly, effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple resources focused on varied client support profiles.
- The ability to engage and work efficiently with cross-functional teams both internally and externally.
- The ability to engage and foster valued client relationships.
- The ability to work both independently and within a close knit team environment
- The ability to plan and direct own activities with minimal management supervision.
- The ability to define and deliver on priorities and be self-organized.
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability.
- Leadership skills with good business judgement.
- Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in a finance or a related field.