*** CONTRACT GLOBAL PROGRAMME MANAGER - INSURANCE ***
Global Programme Manager is responsible for managing multiple technology projects or releases in addition to managing a team of project management professionals. The Programme Manager will plan and effectively manage all aspects of the program, project or release including cost, schedule, scope, quality and project resources following the appropriate methodologies.
- Expert skills in layered projects involving multiple systems and multiple phased deliveries
- Proven ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently
- Demonstrated achievements in planning, directing and implementing complex projects on time, within budget and with desired functionality
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong vendor management skills
- Ability to relate well at all levels of the organization, building rapport and maintaining collaborative relationships
- Strong grounding / experience in System Centre products (Config Manager in particular)
- Strong grounding / experience in build engineering (Windows 10 desirable)
- Architectural knowledge of infrastructure design lifecycle
- Ability to technically author to a high level design standard
- Deployment methodologies in a Global context.
If you are interested please get in contact ASAP on 0203 405 3516 or email@example.com