As a member of the team an individual will join an IT Portfolio with specific technology or business alignment.
This role will involve helping the organisation to become GDPR Compliant by documenting the technical requirements and managing traceability of the solution to the business requirements by working with Enterprise Architecture and each system owner and their team.
The BA will be required to support the UAT activities with the business, and review the results of system test activities with off-shore providers.
The role would suit someone who can work on their own initiative and also within a larger team.
- Strong Insurance background
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Extensive experience within Business and System Analysis
- Experience of functional and non-functional specification production
- Experience working with outsourcing and external third-party suppliers/partners
1. Capture and analyse detailed requirements from business users and stakeholders
2. Explore and define possible systems solutions that meet the requirements, taking into account the technologies available to IT,
3. Support all levels of testing, including data migration, systems testing, and user acceptance testing.
4. Provide the Development team with further input and understand during the development process.
5. Provide support throughout the full project lifecycle, from project inception through to implementation, including but not limited to systems training, functional design, feasibility studies, and proofs of concepts.