**Project Manager - Contract - Fast Fashion Retailer - £400-450 per day - 6 Months - Central London**
I am currently working with a retailer who are looking for an Omnichannel Project Manager to assist with the on boarding of new franchise partners and maintain the business relationship with current Franchisees. The chosen candidate will be based in London and will work alongside a Business Analyst and report into the IT Programme Manager.
The chosen candidate will be 80% project manager and 20% business analyst as they must find a suitable system to fit all Franchise Partners. The ideal Project Manager will assist in Implementing IT systems to improve operational efficiencies across the franchise organization. Thus the retailer is looking for a Project Manager that has worked on similar on-boarding franchise projects in the past that understands the link between the IT and the business.
The ideal candidate will;
- Help successfully deliver a new capability to assist on-boarding franchises.
- Provide thought leadership in delivering omni channel
- Partner with pilot franchise partners to deliver the initial implementation
- Onboarding Franchise Experience
- Business Analyst and Project Management Experience
- Good Stakeholder Management
- Good Third Party Relationship Management
If interested in the opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3405 3517