- You will be a pro-active architecture lead for a business unit. This means regular engagement with the Head of IT for the business unit as well as actively building business architecture strategies for integration, data and applications.
- You will take the lead and be responsible for the delivery of architectural change. You will do this by reviewing and approving solution designs based on their alignment with the business unit architecture roadmap.
- The Business operates a Microsoft stack (Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, etc.), however there is a mixed development stack with applications being either Microsoft .NET or Java based.
- You will be able to understand software, integration, data and deployment patterns and to be a 'problem solver'.
- You will have knowledge of London Market Insurance business
- You will have proven experience of delivering architecture in complex environments
- You will previously have guiding development teams
- You will have experience of the Microsoft database technology stack (SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS)
- You will have knowledge of ETL technologies (Alteryx, SnapLogic, etc.)
- You will have knowledge of Microsoft .NET and associated technology stacks