Business Analyst - eCommerce - Leading retailer - 40k+ with benefits package - Nuneaton
Business Analyst - eCommerce. Greenfield Project for a leading Online Retailer. A leading online retailer based in Nuneaton is looking for a strong eCommerce Business Analyst. They are embarking on a 5 year IT transformation programme where they are looking to change all of their old legacy systems to a new product on the market.
The project is working on the re-platform of the website and applications, with specific focus on the Customer Journey around the checkout systems.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Exposure to full project life cycle
- Retail experience is essential
- Exposure to packages such as JDA, Manhattan, Red Prairie, EDI are an advantage
- Previous eCommerce experience- order Processing, online security systems and payments
You must have experience in retail and eCommerce. If you do not have experience in these areas, you will not be considered for the role.
If you are interested in finding out more information about the role, then please get in contact with me on 0203 405 3523 or email your CV to email@example.com