ECOMMERCE BUSINESS ANALYST
Looking for a skilled Ecommerce Business Analyst with good level of experience in a similar role to support the growth of our Ecommerce/Digital department.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who will fit in and be part of a vibrant, exciting fast thinking team. To be part of up and coming projects. A successful candidate will feel comfortable and be able to articulate requirements, problem-solve and manage key stakeholders and senior members of the company. He/she will have experience of working within Agile environments.
We are looking for candidates with strong front-end analysis skills, with the understanding of how back-end systems and platforms are integrated.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the product owner to write user stories within the development backlog;
- Manage the communication of user stories and sprint contents to the business;
- Manage the sprint planning process alongside our SCRUM team;
- Work alongside the SCRUM team
- Own the process of capturing requirements from various parts of the business
- Retail Experience (3-5 years minimum)
- Demandware & eCom platform development experience
- Service integrator model
Paying up to £45k plus package!
Ref: BBBH6358_1497517444 | Published: 15th Jun 2017