Our client is a boutique top tier consultancy operating globally in the areas of IT strategy development, IT due diligence, IT cost reduction and IT crisis management. For their Digital practice we are currently looking for a Director / Vice President - IT / Digital Transformation (m/f).
- A completed degree in a relevant field (engineering, Information Systems, IT or equivalent). A PhD, MBA or Master's degree would be a strong bonus.
- 8+ years of relevant professional IT Consulting experience.
- Experience of leading end to end projects and of managing IT operations.
- Excellent communication capabilities, as well as complete fluency in German and English; additional languages would be advantageous.
- Solid technical understanding. Experience in IT Strategy, carve-out and cost reduction projects.
- Strong commercial and strategic understanding.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Experience in designing, implementing and rolling out ERP solutions, such as SAP, Oracle or Microsoft.
- Willingness to travel.
For consideration please send us your CV, project list and supporting certificates and we will contact you for a first screening call.
089 2109 3906
Ref: BB1660H | Published: 24th Aug 2017