NEW Digital transformation - Technical lead - Digital development S/W - £75K
Another leading London based Insurance company located in the city is undertaking a digital transformation and are looking for a candidate to be part of a technical and talented team creating solutions to meet the digital agenda and be part of their leading edge transformation.
Experiece of previous digital transformation is important and as the Digital Technical Lead you will strategically design, model and implement Digital applications and software architectures that support core Digital functions, and assure their high availability and efficiency. This role requires you to have a specialism in object oriented design and other Digital development software. You will be responsible for the underlying architecture for the Digital applications, as well as overseeing the work being done by other software engineers working on a project.
To be considered for this role you will need to have history at operating in a variety of roles throughout the systems delivery/architecture/support life cycle with:
- Experience in object modelling, or object oriented design, techniques and tools
- Experience in integrations, migrations, and/or ETL in relation to large data sets
- A thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, including but not limited to customer requirements gathering, data modelling, application analysis, development, testing, documentation, system acceptance and post migration validation.
- Have experience in the design and programming of software from its inception, including UI design
- Experience developing web services, web service APIs, as well as implementing code to consume existing APIs
If you feel like you are a good match - please send your cv AND for further information please feel free to call FILMON on 0203 405 2500.