This role is for a Support Lead / Business Analyst with strong digital expertise that can help manage the operational aspects of the Digital platform of a leading investment management firm in London. They will be the key contact point between Digital and our Shared Services group including Support & Infrastructure. They will be responsible for helping to manage infrastructure migrations, establishing a robust support process and ensuring there is suitable monitoring and review of application performance.
The role requires a highly capable digital professional with extensive technology and operational process expertise to help manage a complex evolving Digital platform and collaborate effectively with senior Technology stakeholders.
* Support members of the Digital team to ensure everyone has the necessary capabilities expected of a highly efficient, robust and scalable Digital platform
* Manage Digital led cross-team infrastructure based projects, eg infrastructure refits, migration to Azure
* Co-ordinate Digital activities with shared services, eg define and manage Digital activities needed to implement a robust target Support & DevOps model
* Define and manage application operational performance
* Accountable for ensuring the operational aspects of the committed PI Objectives and Sprint Objectives are met
* Working with colleagues from other agile teams and shared service teams to both communicate and manage dependencies
* Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies, ideally SAFe.
* Experience and knowledge of the asset management and wealth business
* Experience of operational aspects of leveraging modern web stack technology, APIs, micro-services, cloud technology, cognitive computing and big data.
* Experience of infrastructure needed to support modern web technology, ef Azure
* Knowledge and experience of operational tools that help monitor platform and application performance
* Experience of working with global colleagues and stakeholders and sensitivity to cultural differences, time zones etc.
* Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.