As our client is successfully implementing Industry 4.0 and Smart Factories they are now looking for a Digital Solution Architect (m/f) to create maintain and communicate the architecture of the Smart Factory in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
Other tasks include:
- Full responsibility for new products within the Smart Factory as well as digital technology trends
- Interface design in close collaboration with the research and development team
- Managing Security, data protection and IT-infrastructure topics in cooperation with the IT department
- Being the key contact person for all customers of the Smart Factory integration
The requirements are:
- Currently working as a software architect or similar position with 5+ years of software engineering/software development experience
- Knowledge of production software (MES)
- Experience in working with clouds such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or the Google Cloud
- Great communication and networking skills as you will be the key contact for customers and stakeholders
- At least one more language besides English (German would be ideally)
The client is a global player within the manufacturing industry leading innovations and technologies with the goal to enable the digital world.
Ref: BS 6734 | Published: 01th Jun 2018