Digital Programme Manager - Retail - Hampshire Area - Paying up to 70k
The role is responsible for the Digital change delivery programme and the associated demand relating to the programme. Working in a user needs led environment with Project Managers / Digital Enablers to deliver individual projects, the role supports the development and delivery of a roadmap of change in collaboration with business stakeholders and product owners.
Must have experience in;
- Planning and delivering complex IT application projects and/or a programme of projects for a specific business area as well as managing multiple IT disciplines i.e. software development, technical support, systems architecture, project delivery etc.
- Projects delivering self service or 'my account' functionality
- Good technical background and understanding
- Public facing projects or front line facing / web experience of managing programmes.
- Good technical knowledge
- Omni channel or multi channel experience and/or digital integration experience.
- To manage a consolidated view of the Digital Demand and Delivery portfolio of work
- To provide strategic direction around Change Delivery effort, ensuring continuity of vision across the programme
- To be a trusted advisor with the relevant senior stakeholders establishing an honest relationship where expectations are set, communicated and met
- Develop and maintain a programme plan, working collaboratively with all teams required to deliver the plan. Ensure the plan communicates intention and progress in a format suitable for multiple audiences
- Work closely with relevant IT teams to understand inter project dependencies, issues and risks.
- Focus on delivering business benefits and objectives
If you are interested in the role please call 02034055953 or email you CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org