My client is the leading provider of policy administration solutions for the Protection, Life and Pensions sectors. They are looking for a Digital Business Analyst to work on a number of projects that are currently inflight.
Working as a key Digital Business Analyst part of the implementation team, the role spans the full range of business analyst activity from analysis of business requirements, through estimation and testing, and working closely with developers, to ensure the on-time delivery of system releases.
This role is 80% based from home with occasional travel to the office or client location.
To be considered for the role you must have experience in the following;
- Demonstrable skills in Business Analysis within Digital Programmes projects involving Straight Through Processing, D2C, B2C, Web Front Ends and any other ecommerce based projects in the UK Life and Pensions Sector
- Have a good understanding of online Underwriting processes for Protection products
- Experience of designing the customer journey, within a rules based process
- Previous implementation life cycle experience of front end systems
- Experience of Agile and ideally using Jira
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN INCOME PROTECTON TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE!