For a leading asset management client in Munich we are currently looking for a hybrid Business Analyst & Database Developer.
- Conception, development and implementation of relational database models in an Oracle environment.
- Analysis and preparation of business requirments, as well as the implementation of complex business processes in PL/SQL.
- Support the construction of a new data warehouse platform according to modern architecture concepts.
- Conception, development and implementation of complex customer reports.
- New development of flexible and interactive reporting via a web interface.
- Completed studies in computer science, mathematics or a comparable field.
- Very good knowledge of relational database systems as well as in SQL and PL / SQL.
- Experience as a technical developer in the field of data warehousing and business intelligence.
- Experience in Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle) would be advantageous.
- Very good conceptual and analytical skills, in addition to the willingness to work independently into new areas of expertise.
- Excellent German and English skills.
For consideration please send us your CV as well as your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.