For a boutique financial services client in Munich we are currently searching for an experienced Data Warehouse IT Architect.
- Further development of the IT architecture of the data warehouse
- Logical and physical data modeling
- Development of ETL (Extract / Transfer / Load) routines based on heterogeneous data sources
- Development of aggregations, data structures and interfaces for Business Intelligence applications
- Automation of DWH processes
- Ensuring the smooth IT operation of the DWH in cooperation with the data center service provider
- Support for complex data analysis using SQL
- university or college degree (ideally in computer science, business informatics or related field)
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in data modeling, SQL and relational database systems, ideally Oracle
- Experience as an IT architect, preferably in the context of data warehouse applications
- Banking know-how desirable
- Experience in IT project work
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent German
For consideration send us your CV or call Tom Fernandez-Buckley on 089 2109 3906 for more information.