We are currently searching for multiple experienced Data Scientists with deep learning experience for the artificial intelligence hub of one of our innovative automotive clients in central Munich.
- Work on cutting-edge digital transformation projects related to connected car, e-mobility and self-driving systems.
- Collaborate with international start-ups and liaise with research centers to deliver innovative digital solutions in the areas of artificial intelliigence, machine learning and advanced analytics.
- Develop and test AI-supported business processes.
- Masters degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering or a similar field. A completed PhD would be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience in the areas of advanced analytics, deep learning, machine learning, natural language processing, and/or quantum computing.
- Strong software engineering background.
- Knowledge of / experience in the automotive or mobility space would be highly advantageous.
- Fluency in English, German would be a massive bonus.
- Work in a start-up character whilst still being part of a global brand
- Agile working environment
- Work with cutting-edge new technologies
- Highly international team
- Flat hierarchies
- Excellent compensation
For consideration please send us your CV and any supporting documents. For further inforamtion feel free to contact Tom Fernandez-Buckley on +49 89 2109 3906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: BH6431 | Published: 27th Jul 2017